Thursday, June 14, 2007

... so i'll stand, with arms high and heart abandoned...

So its been a while since I last wrote on this blog so here goes. Life has been pretty slow as of lately. Now that my job here at CBU is officially done there isn't much for me to do around here. The one person that I really want to spend time with the most before I take off to AZ is half way around the world right now co-leading a great group of students serving the Lord. Soon she will be back and when she is I'm sure that the time will fly by cause that's what seems to happen when we are together. And of course when we are apart time goes by slower than ever. But what can I do ya know.

But overall things have been going really well. I got to go to Minnesota and be with great people. I had a lot of fun reconnecting with old friends and hanging out with current friends. Its always a refreshing time for me when I get to hang out with old friends. I don't get to hang out with them much anymore these days but when I get back together with them its great.

I cant wait for this month to be over though cause that means its closer to the time when Ruth and I get to go out to Vegas. I'm really looking forward to heading back home and Ruth getting to know my family. I think that's what makes this time apart seem like forever cause I'm so excited to just go back home. But one day at a time. Soon her and I will be hanging out with my family and that excites me. So until then...

2 comments:

Katrina Blank said...

yea! right now you two are in vegas together!!! (unless you're on your way back). hope you had a fabulous stay!

Unknown said...

It's very nice blogside
youtube downloader