Sunday, April 29, 2007

...then 2 years later u were runnin late, but i knew u were worth the wait...

Well its about 1:30 or so in the morning and I'm bored out of my mind! I don't even really know what to write about right now but I feel like blogging. So school is almost out. One more week til graduation. Once that is over with its only a matter of time until my time here at CBU is done. Its a bitter sweet feeling for me to leave CBU. I'm excited to have a fresh start somewhere else. I'm excited for a school to see me for who I am now and not who I was 7 years ago. I have come along way in life, its just sad that certain people cant see that. Its all good though. There is a reason that I am being pulled away from this place. God knows what He is doing so I am not worried. It wont be fun though to leave the people here though at Cal Bap. Its like I'm saying goodbye to family almost! Which I hate doing! But sometimes you still just gotta go. I have made a lot of good friends here that I love and appreciate so much. I have been truly blessed to work with great people this year and have deepened friendships through Res Life that I will be forever thankful for! Part of me looks back on this year though and I wonder why I chose some of the paths I did with my life. I have been very thankful for this past year and I feel that I have grown a lot in life. I still think I suck at being a follower of Christ but part of me feels that I will feel that way for the rest of my life. But there are some paths that I chose to not walk down while I was here and to be honest I'm not too sure why. There were no warning signs at all. For some reason though I avoided the road. I think a big part of it was fear of where those roads would lead to and another part of me thinks its just because I'm a moron!!! But God is bigger than my moronic choices in life and hopefully in the end it will work out for the best. So who knows, I can always play the what if game but that will get me nowhere. One day I'll man up and just go for it as long as someone doesn't end up beating me to the punch! Only time will tell....

No comments: