Wednesday, May 02, 2007

...selah... the LORD, is a warrior....I will not fear what man can do to me...


So its another late night and I should be in bed but I'm not really tired so here I am writing a blog! Exciting I know. Any who, today was my last day coaching my boys from Corona High School. I couldn't be prouder of the...se bunch of guys. They played their hearts out all season and because of their heart and effort they ended up with a great winning record. It was a sad day though telling the guys that I wouldn't be coming back next year. They were all a bit sad which makes it a bit harder to say goodbye from so. cal. Hopefully though I can come back and visit them next year and check out one of their games and surprise them. So mad props to my Corona Boys. You will always hold a special place in my heart. Be proud of yourselves!!!




So yesterday I ended up writing a new song. I think I'm going to call it "once again". Its not very easy sometimes for me to get my thoughts out onto paper when it comes to writing songs but every once in a while it seems to flow so well. That doesn't mean though that the song is any good but it is a glimpse into my mind and heart. Songs can be so powerful at times its kind of scary. They can either be pick me uppers or downers. Most of my songs aren't the most positive because I feel that people relate better to sad songs. But occasionally I try to throw in a happy song. I would say this song isn't necessarily a sad one but more of me sayin, hey, I'm an idiot! Any who, there is no real point to this blog basically but at least its not emo! Music and Volleyball, its a big part of my life so I thought I would share a bit with any who care to read this blog. So until then, peace easy!

No comments: