Sunday, May 27, 2007

... if I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world...

I feel the need to just write but I'm not too sure what words to say. Life this past month and a half has been amazing. I feel and see Gods blessings so much these days. I've been blessed with a job as an RD at GCU, I have been blessed with amazing friends, a great family as in my mom and sis and them and have been extremely blessed with an amazing girlfriend! I feel as if right now that GOD has opened my eyes up to see the world in such a new way. I feel that He has broken through some of the layers in my soul and has revived it in a very special way. I feel like He has been really working on my mind and heart this past school year. I have seen a lot of who I am from my past and how I let the past still affects me to this day. I was able to share with Ruth a little bit tonight about my dad and my life without him and stuff and through talking to her it finally kind of hit me that I'm not the man my dad is. That I'm not even going in that same direction. For most of my life I have been afraid that I would reflect his life with mine. And finally 26 years later it hit me personally for the first time, that I'm James Rogers not Jay Rogers. I'm my own person and I owe it all to Jesus Christ. Its because of Christ that I can hold my head up proudly and trust in the fact the love that comes from Him is unconditional and perfect! And He showers that love over me everyday in spite of all my imperfections. I still have a hard time of understanding why He would do that but I think its because I don't fully understand what it is to love unconditionally. But what I do know is that God is amazing and that He creates amazing people and puts them in our lives at the perfect times! And as I drove home tonight reflecting on my life and where I have been and where I am going I am thankful for the Lord putting you in my life. Thanks for fighting my fears for me without even knowing it! My heart is at peace when I am with you and feels safe when it thinks about you. Thanks for being you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!