Tuesday, May 15, 2007

...forget the past and focus on the man that you want to become...

So I'll start off with the pic. Why did I pic this picture to put? And my answer is," Why not"! This pic makes me laugh so I felt like being random and putting up a picture that has nothing to do with this blog!

Any who. Schools out for the summer and its boring as heck here at CBU! I need to get a job asap and make some green that way i cant eat for the next few months! And if I can make enough maybe I can go on a date or two here before I take off to the AZ! Eventually I should probably start going through my apartment and getting rid of stuff that I don't need. I'm such a pack rat and I keep EVERYTHING cause I'm crazy like that. But all in all it would probably be a good move on my part to start going through my crap and consolidating. I think once I start doing that and going through my stuff and start boxin some stuff up the reality of me leaving will hit. As of right now my mind knows I'm about to leave but it just doest seem real yet. But I'm sure reality will hit really hard when I'm stripped of the privilege of seeing you everyday. I'm not excited about the separation but there's not much I can do about it at this point but embrace it. Physical separation though wont cause my mind to separate from the thoughts of you. You may be out of sight but definitely will not be out of mind! Africa will be a big test but its a test that I believe we'll pass with flying colors! So until next time, enjoy the pic! : )

No comments: