Monday, May 07, 2007

... round here, we always stand up straight.. round here, something radiates...

Well its late Monday night and I'm beat tired. Walking around all day in the hot sun is not very energizing but the one who I was walking around with in the hot sun all day made it worth it. Overall though it was a great day. For most of the day I felt like a little kid again not knowing how to act around you. Everything seems to be so new again that I'm not really too sure what to say or do. Anyways, why write all this in a blog when I can just say it to your face! : )

So for all my blog fans that actually read my crazy blogs, I must say that life is good. Confusing and a bit nerve racking but good! Taking leaps of faith in life is never an easy thing but when that faith is put completely in GOD its well worth the leap! It seems that the LORD has used this past year to help me establish my career and has provided my first RD job for me through GCU, which is very exciting. So as I look back at this year I don't see it as a waste, which is nice because that is the last thing I wanted to do with this year was waste it. But like I said before that GOD is good and He knows what He is doing! And now that my career seems to be a bit secured, or at least for 10 months it seems that I'm able to put some time and attention into other areas of my life that I've put on hold for a while. It just hard when your career is pulling you away from something so great ya know. But in situations like this they say you have to ask yourself this one question, " is the juice worth the squeeze"? And I know that from my end it definitely is! Also I know that the LORD has been faithful to establish a path for me in Res Life so I will continue to remain faithful that He will do the same in my personal life. The risk is definitely worth the reward my friend but it takes two to make a thing go right! So yes friends, life is going, a little bit different than planned but sometimes the unknown things in life are the most exciting. And as for the picture I put up, its not up there because of the ugly guy in it holding the guitar but its because of the one who took the pic. Peace easy!

No comments: