Friday, May 18, 2007

... I keep a close watch on this heart of mine...

So much to say but words could never do justice about the one that the Lord has blessed me with. Its been a long time coming but finally a sincere commitment has been made on my end and hers. My fears of having a girlfriend once again, have vanished and the excitement of where this journey will go has set in. And whats even more exciting is that close friends and family are on board as well as we start off down this path. I have no idea what the future holds for us and wont make any empty promises of how it will all end up. But what I do know is that my heart smiles each time its in your presence and that your company is truly appreciated. There is so much more I could say but I'll keep it short for now. Thanks for being you Ruth and don't ever stop smiling! Gods got big plans for you and I'm thankful that at least for this season of your life that I get to be apart of that! Never give up on your dreams and the passions of your heart. With people like you on the this earth there is hope that this world can become a better place. Continue to show the love of Christ to all those you come in contact with and never forget who you are in Him! That's all for now.. see ya soon! : )

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

Congrats on finally putting her name in a blog, I mean for the longest tme I wondered who you were talking about :) And this means no more emo blogs right??? hahahahahaha

Becks said...

YES! Finally a blog with a name connected! The days of cryptic code are over :)Anonymous blogging, a thing of the past for Mr. Big Game Rogers!

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite pictures. You guys are great!