Wednesday, May 09, 2007

...gvie me the beat boys and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll...

Well here I am again. I am trying to be a faithful blogger but I must admit its quite hard to keep this thing up to date everyday. But whatever. School is boring as all get out now that everyone is gone. And the friends that are still here have lives and jobs and what not and are busy all day which is cool ya know. I cant be mad at my friends for gettin paid ya know! So today I mainly just sad around all day. Went to Harvest's Bookstore with Lucas, had dinner with Brad, helped Hooch pack up some of her apt., got to meet Cooper's man, re-strung my guitar, checked out Timmy from the dorms. As you can see over-all my day was pretty eventful : P. So I guess I have a lot to look forward to this month! But I did get to hang out with you tonight which made my day well worth it! I like the fact that we are on the same page with things. It makes my heart smile which feels weird cause it feels like forever since it has last done that genuinely. The future still is a bit unknown but that's OK, cause we don't live in the future, we live in the present! So I'll continue to seek GOD in all of this and pray the His guiding hand is apart of all of this.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hey James,
I dont know how to feel after reading this post; I wish you'd call man, my number has never changed. Anyway, I think that is a picture at PS, which is very, very cool. I miss you bro and hope you're doing well.