Friday, May 04, 2007

... if I could be like that, I would give anything....

So I am actually writing a blog in the afternoon for once and I must admit that it feels kind of weird. But now that school is out there is not to much to do right now. This morning I helped give an interview for a Grad Assistant spot here at CBU. And now I'm just kind of waiting for lunch to hit so that I can go eat. Graduation is tomorrow and its a pretty exciting time for some of my friends. Graduating college is a big deal it seems like. We are told our whole lives that we are suppose to graduate high school and then go to college. But once you finally graduate college its like whats next! I mean, all you ever hear growing up is about college and how you're suppose to go. No one ever talks about what comes after. But also now days a college degree isn't good enough it seems. You have to go back for more schooling and get your Masters degree! It never ends it seems! But any who, I am proud of my friends that have endured the trials and bumps in the road here at school and finished the race. Be proud of your accomplishments. Graduating from college is a big deal!

And as for me it feels like life is changing by the day for me. Pretty soon I will out of California and in Arizona. The distance will grow from those I care about the most once again but for good reason. Hopefully the rest of my time spent here at CBU will be fun. I'm not too sure how my summer is going to look. It's going to be a pain in the butt trying to relocate my life once again. I'm not really fond of moving, ever! It's one of those things that bug me, kind of like laundry. I hate doing both!!! But GOD is good and even though I'm not sure about certain things I can always be certain of HIM, which is comforting! So until next time...

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

what all do you have to move? a bunch of free pine summit shirts and some broke ass couches :) haha, i hate moving too.