Monday, May 08, 2006

Dont Live Life Just Becuase....

Sometimes i sit and wonder where my life is going. not that its going nowhere but sometimes i wish i could see into the future to see where ill be at in 6 months. Will i still be here in cali? will i be working at a school doing what im most passionate about? will i still be here in whittier? or will i finally accomplish a short term goal and become an exec. at Target? I guess only time will tell for me... My heart these days is burdened for people that have no direction in life. Who live life just cuase and when i asked why they have no answer. My heart is burdened for those who are seeking help. Seeking Truth or just signifigance in who they are as a person.... Working at a school or a camp is something that i've been passionate about for a while now and have felt that working in those two environments would help me live out the passions that GOD has laid upon my heart. And i still firmly believe that but i cant deny what doors HE is opening for me in a whole new realm that i am so unfamiliar with. The bubble that cal bap created for me is finally gone! the real world is such a crazy place. You really find out what your made of when your out on your own. There is no guarentees like there was at school. I knew with school that i would have a place to live for 9 months and at least 7 meals a week. That all disappeared when i left cal bap and life got real, real quick. But even though that my life has no guarantees anymore, im loving it. Im finally finding out who i am and what im made out of. And within that im ready to start making a change in peoples lives for HIM. Im no longer waiting for things to just happen for me. Im going out and acheiving and persueing my passions and dreams and what a great feeling that is. And who would of thought that Target has played a big part in making all this a reality for me. go figure! So its time to no longer let dreams be dreams, but yet make those dreams become reality. Give me two years and prepare to be amazed. Not of what im doing, but yet what HE is doing through me!

No comments: