Thursday, May 11, 2006

Which will you choose....

We all live our life for different reason. And within the life that we live, different moments define us. Different situations are placed in front of us and how we handle those situations could change our life forever. But one question comes to mind for me, what separates someone from being great compared to just average? I believe we are all faced with different moments in our life to become great and do great things but for whatever reason we let those moments just pass us by and always wonder what if. For most of my life I have always just kind of sat back and to some extent, waited for great things to happen to me but that can only take a person so far. The time has come though for me to do great things, to take that next step and achieve the things that I truly believe I'm capable of doing. The results to different situations lie in our own hands. I cant expect someone else to do the work for me or hope that it will all work out. Some people say that maybe its not God's will that you achieve this or that He has something way better planned for you. Which in many aspects I do believe. But if I'm living my life in a way that glorifies Him, does it really matter what job I have? Will God not allow me to achieve certain goals because its not in His will? Will I mess up His sovereign plan if I do get this job? So many questions when it comes to this topic. But what if God has the door shut and locked but yet is sitting on the otherside of the door waiting to see if I will figure out still how to get it open? What if He purposely has made the road a lot tougher just to see how hard I will fight? So many questions that come to mind. The time has come though to put on my game face and make things happen. To gather up my confidence and let it shine throughout my actions. To put it all on the line and not hold back. No one ever achieved a dream by just sitting back and waiting on the dream to just happen. Hard work and dedication comes into accomplishing any dream or goal in life. So whatever fears or nerves that are within me will be pushed to the side and the time to be great will be upon me. Its do or die time...

1 comment:

rosie said...

i'm glad you're back, I like your thoughts.