Monday, May 08, 2006

Throw The First Stone At Me....

Well... once again my overactive mind has gotten the best of me and is plagued with thoughts of all kinds. I try to silence the thoughts with music or words from others but still come up empty. One way or another I stand subjective to the words of my head and heart. From a glance you would never know of the struggles that plague my everyday life, the struggles that few know about and the struggles that I dont share with anyone. I live such an inconsistant life that it drives me crazy. There are days that I feel that I'm right on track and then there are days that I cant even find the track. But no matter what track I'm on the fight for righteousness burns within my soul. I will forever come up short of His glory but within that I pray to never lose the desire and will to fight the good fight. Imperfections will always be apart of my life which I feel at times will always be held over my head. But even through the thought of that I still share openly to those who actually care becuase I'm confident that my life's expereiences will one day be able to help another out and shed light on different situations. It seems that those things we are ashamed of the most will be the things that can help others overcome and defeat the problem before it arises within their life. Its not about pointing out the wrong in others lives but assesing the situations at hand and moving towards a better solution. Its not our job to condemn each other for our imperfections that we all have but rather to build up and encourage each other in this thing called life. Its ironic that we who are imperfect so quickly cast judgement upon one another. We who judge others will one day be judged twice as hard from someone who is perfect and blameless. The thought of that is kind of scary for me. "He who is without sin cast the first stone". This quote speaks truth no matter what you believe in. Its not our job to condemn those whose faults show more so than "ours".... This blog kind of came out of no where. When it comes to this topic I really didnt even had it in mind when i picked up the keyboard but there you have it. Definately a convicting blog for myself and no matter how much I feel that I'm improving in this subject I still get reminded in different ways of what my role is within this topic.

No comments: