Monday, May 08, 2006

Transitional Thoughts....

Its one of those nights again, where im sitting at home bored out of my mind. so as i waist my life away tonight on myspace, i felt like writing a blog. when it comes to life after college, im still having trouble transitioning from college life to the real world. i mean its not that my life sucks, but its not always easy being away from all your closest friends. ive spent for the most part the last five years of my life with a lot of those people. they became my family. and now they are gone. well not really, but u get my point. its just different not being surrounded by close friends all the time. my daily routine is wake up, go to work, come home, eat, shower, sleep. then i do it all again the next day. which at times its not bad. but somedays it just gets old. but now days i guess i am surrounded by a new group of people, friends u could say. i am growing very fond of the people i work with. i mean, i work with them everyday for the most part. and for me i love getting to know people and learn about their lives. its almost like they are becoming my new family. i know for the most part there are a couple of people i work with that would for sure be there for me if i needed them. and thats cool. and i would hope that they would know that i would return the favor if ever needed. i guess its kind of random the different people that GOD surrounds us by at different times in our lives. im very thankful for those that are in my life right now. and for those that arent necissarily in my life right now but have been. cause they are still in my heart. i dont know how i would of made it this far in my life if it wasnt for certain people in my life. i have so many other thoughts and emotions going through my head and heart right now but i think ill end it there. dont want to bore ya'll too much.

No comments: